Post Race Fun Stuff...
Custom finisher medals for all participants, festive music, FREE Bone Density Screenings...and recovery lounge extra's!
CHIP TIMING: Nomadzracing.com is the official timing company for this event. Timing chips will be issued to you at packet pickup on Friday or Saturday. MyLaps Multisport Tags are disposable chips.
- Chip timing will capture your overall finish time as well as your splits (swim, T1, bike, T2, run OR run, T1, bike, T2, run). You must wear your timing chip at all times. Please do not forget your timing chips.
- If you drop out of the race at any time, please stop by the Nomadz Timing van and let them know. If you lose your timing chip at any time, please let race personnel know.
- If you find your results are incorrect or have questions, please go to the NomadzRacing.com van at the finish line to review the situation. It's much easier to make things right at the race site rather than a few days later.
- Relay Teams will be issued only one chip and will be handed off from one person to the next and wear on the left ankle. Velcro will facilitate putting the ankle chip on and off.
SWIM AND WAVE START INFORMATION:
- All competitors must wear assigned colored swim caps. Do not switch cap colors and timing chips and make sure your cap color is correct at packet pick up.
- Wetsuits may be prohibited if water temps rise past 84 degrees AND ambient temperatures are also hot. The final determination on allowing wetsuits is made on race day.
- No fins, paddles, bouys or floatation devices allowed. Goggles, snorkels or face masks may be worn.
- The swim is counter clockwise. Stay to the right of the bouys.
- There will be 5 minutes between wave starts.
- DUATHLON Start - 8:00 am Individuals and Du RelayTeams
- Triathlon MEN Start - 8:10 am Individuals
- Triathlon RELAY TEAMS - 8:20 am (men, women, mixed)
- Triathlon WOMEN Start - 8:25, 8:30 am Individuals